Etiketter

lørdag 3. mars 2012

Check out my youtube channel!

Hey folks!

It would be nice if someone wanted to check out my youtube channel and watch, like, share and etc. I make videos about horses, riding, passion for horses and planning on making some heartland fan videos. Anyhow, right now I am brainstorming for a new video, although my trial for sony vegas is out :(
Right now, I am drawing a picture of a horse, and I am gonna show fruther down in the post, as for now, I want to show where you can follow or sub me!


Twitter: @NorwayHeartland
DeviantArt: sweetagility
Youtube: Thatnoblehorse96 - BlueNightNB
Blogspot: howrsehelpow.blogspot.com & lindahorselife.blogspot.com (this one) 
Email: linda_kjenner@hotmail.no
Howrse: sweetagility
That's about all :) 
I'll leave the link here: 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar