Etiketter

lørdag 3. mars 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my new blog.

Hello, my name is Linda and I'm 15 years old. This is basicall just gonna be a blog about my riding and some hints and other cool stuff all shoved into this blog. I have been riding in over 10 years now, soon 11 years and I have no plan of quitting. I always focus on the horse when I'm with the horse, I use methods inspired by horsemanship, where punishment and anger is never used. 
My biggest focus of learning the past year was and still is to understand the horses signals and body gestures. And I've come a far way. I am writing a book of my own expiriences and incidents so that I can share with the rest and also have if I am stuck on a problem but have been dealing with it before. So any question will be answered. I can also have a round of questions of course if I get enough readers :) 
Thats all for now, Thank you!
Linda B.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar